Sunday 22 November 2009

The imaginarium on my way walk




This seiours of this images which i would like to illustrate the way on my walk in london, as follows as my topic which i mentioned last week, I am in between Londoner and Traveler , i record the trip which i take a tube around the piccadilly circus , try to analysed my routes and then divided my routes into several part, and thinks what i am thinks at that time.

I discovered that when i walking on my way routes, because i am familiar with some parts of London therefore i walk so fast , however most important things which is about at the every single scene actually in my mind and thinking of next scene and perspective already, at that moment the reality scene and imaginary scene it seems like put together at same time the scene perspective actually break the limitation of the physical human body , the definition of the perspective it seem like not just define by our eyes , somehow it could be in our memory, in our spatial experience.

Therefore i would like to talk about our spatial experiences how reflecting in our real life, and how can we use or perspective in our life and recreate some spaces and any possibility in our spatial experience, the issue of my project it is seems like indistinct at moment however it is hope that could be more concrete over the next few week ! befor the X MAS crit !!

No comments:

Post a Comment