Friday 13 November 2009

In Between


My project aim to dealing with the perspective of spatial experience in vision with different dimensional around Piccadilly Circus and Air street, according to my observation, it is likely to recongize the people depend on the way they seeing who familiars with London or not, whether Londoner or traveller they had something in common, and most important thing which I would like to know what’s different scene for people who come to London for the different purpose.

It is basically can divided into two part, Londoner and traveller , however i would explored my spatial experience identity ? I have been London for six month it seems like I am familiar with London but somehow I am not, it seem like I am in between, I would like to find the method approach my though and image around the city I living within reflecting myself the way I see in London.

yesterday , the tutor said : it is boring ! yes at moment it is ! not so exciting ! i have to find out as soon as possible ! i have to show you! maybe more drinking more thinking ! who know ?

No comments:

Post a Comment