Tuesday 2 February 2010

Drawing Method


I aim to creates a substructure of my drawing by covering many layer of any space which in my observation , I attempt to covering my layer of gesso with wireframe architectural drawing , at same time use my imagination illustrate the relationship what kind of the spaces in my observation, and then overlapping the shapes of the object ( ex architecture, light, ) guide to the narratives unfolding the layers that will follow.

“As artist Siemon Allen describe Meheretu’s Method,” Paradoxically, the construction of the paiting is like a serious of erasures, each stage eradicating the last” I try to approach this way to build up the method at my drawing,Furthermore, the history is still not entirely take out ,rather it is inscribed,Erasure operates such as destructive but as a generative force.

I would like to explored the synthetic / mix media apply the painting , at same time use some technices such as Scanner Photocopy Projector ,any method which aim to laying my work

No comments:

Post a Comment