Tuesday 9 February 2010

Obscure scenes lead to my studio


Publish Post


Extend my last week work , which i mention about the google map this kind of digital tool, you can see everywhere in anywhere, i aim to narrow this conception and apply in the reality space, i make this experiment which call camera obscure, i trend my small studio as a dark room , put the black paper in the window, make and then make of small hole in the black paper, let the scenes reflect into my studio, and the illustrate the light and shape of the building outside of my flat, in this sense , the image throughout the window which we can't see, and than i apply this simple theory let me can see in my studio, it is hope that i will explored this technique and apply in my project which i talk about transparency

No comments:

Post a Comment