Tuesday 2 March 2010

Reconstruct the scenario of Canary Whalf

Due to the observation of my defined at transparency, it can be divided into two part, as follow as the definition of my conception at transparency, aim to illustrate there some space we cant see, and i try to approach the idea, which represent the imaginary of the transparency space, therefor i set up the Canary Whalf as my site, because this area full of the building which has a stronger identity of the material at the transparency, such as glass water and the matel and the media which offer the wonderful conditional to help me approach the idea apply in my project, it have to looking back and reconstructed the idea at the realistic way.

Thus i inspire by the site which help me pick up the work i done before, like reflection ,obscure the image ,and then it reorganise the idea and method of drawing . I seem my drawing as a part of spatial condition in the way my model as well, all of my work it doing the main idea it is laying, and then try to rebuild up the same scene in the other space, For example as you can see these pictures , i projecter the image and use the real water represent the really reflectin on the water use the 2 dimenation image bring the really light at the interior at bartlett school , show on the 3 dimenation space, as a consequence this phenomenon , I will keep this direction build up my project

No comments:

Post a Comment